Sunday, October 3, 2010

Waterskiing tricks and fun

I thought I'd just make one post for summer and post a slide show or something and get caught up, but as I reviewed our photos I realized there's so much more to document that I'd be keeping a better family journal if I made a bunch of shorter more specific posts, so hopefully and I can do these quickly and get caught up.

Along with regular waterskiing we, of course - being members of the Frazee family, had to do some out of the ordinary stuff too. Here's some photos of our fun! This isn't anything too exciting - but really how many people can we fit on a boat! (They did this on purpose-for surfing-and I'll document that later- the more weight on the boat makes a better wake for surfing-or so I understand)


Kaleigh and Melissa - cousins forever! Just hanging out havin' fun.


If you can't tell that's a picnic table they're skiing. I tried it too and it was really fun!! We did that for the lake's Trick Day.

Here's another trick for Trick Day. They were working on getting another person (actually Melissa) on top, but didn't get that to work this year - maybe next!


Just some fun tubing. I like this picture because I caught it just before James fell off!


So I said Melanie doesn't love waterskiing before - well she loves tubing!

Uncle Pat was crazy enough to let the girls drive his boat. They of course were in complete Heaven!!


2 comments:

  1. Ok...SO fun! That ski pyramid is awesome..you guys are brave! Is this lake right by your house? It look so beautiful there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just like 5 min. from our house, which is so great! Sometime you guys will have to come out and see us! It would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete