Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Muddy Soccer

Melissa and James both had games tonight. The weather has been beautiful all day, but chilly. The fields were in pretty decent condition, but still had some muddy spots. Melissa found them. Unfortunately I didn't get an action shot. She kicked the ball once and you could just see the big spray of muddy water come up with the ball. She loved every minute of it - but as you can see in the pictures not everyone got as dirty. I think Melissa won the prize. Her cousin Kaleigh must've been being pretty careful because I didn't see anyone else come out as clean as she did (-but, by the time I took these Kaleigh had taken her cleats and shin guards off, they were pretty muddy).



Having two play at the same time I have to split my attention. I watched James last time so this time just watched him for a minute and then spent my time watching Melissa. When I caught up with him later I missed getting a picture of him but he must've played hard too because he was pretty muddy. -but had a smile on his face! For kids mud=fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment