Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ugh! Why didn't I take a picture?!

Tonight Melanie had a soccer game that was one of those great ones in the rain and the mud and the cold (but not too cold) - that kids love because they get to play in the mud and they don't get in trouble for getting dirty. I took some video (request from coach Eric - for working on skills) but am kicking myself for not getting pics of Melanie and her friends ejoying the mayhem. She's so cute and they had such a great time! After the game they were all talking about how wet and muddy and cold they were, but in that way that is so fun - a moment in time they'll all remember and look back on with fond memories "Remember that soccer game in that was so cold and rainy . . ."

If only I had a picture. Ugh!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I do that too!

    I'm loving all your posts...keep 'em coming! After living so far apart all these years, I love being able to get a glimpse into your life. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to me...ALL the time. Some of my friends have small cameras they call "diaper bag cameras" That's what I need.

    ReplyDelete