Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween. Hope you did too!!





This one looks bad, I hesitated to put it in - but really, no one got hurt and she carved a great pumpkin. I didn't have as many pics of her because she's now a big middle-schooler and so I didn't see her at school for the festivities like I did the others.

Nana's house is always our last (and most fun) stop on Halloween. She spoils us - so this year I thought the kids might be bummed that she wasn't at her house (she recently fell and broke her hip - had hip replacement surgery and is in a rehabilitation center) but they were just as thrilled to go see her. I love that they just love her. She's an amazing woman! The other residents enjoyed seeing the kids as well and one nurse even brought in ice cream for the kids because she didn't have any candy (they were thrilled).

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is great that Melanie carved her own pumpkin. Did you ever think you would get so much use out of your cheerleading outfits?

    ReplyDelete