Friday, November 26, 2010

Girl Pampering

While in Tennesse we had a little girl time. One night we all put on drugstore fingernails, ate candy, laughed, and sat in the jacuzzi.
Here's all our beautiful hands with our lovely drugstore fingernails - notice Kelsey's hand does not have fingernails on - well she did put them on, but quickly realized she couldn't text her friends and so they quickly came back off.
All the girls.
Shopping in Gatlinburg.
The resort we stayed in had a spa and so of course we checked it out. I didn't get pictures of everyone but here's what I have. Melissa got an Ice Cream Pedicure - so here she is enjoying a big bowl of ice cream smothered in hot fudge while she gets her pedicure.Melanie got a facial (well actually two, but that's another story - it was her lucky day). She thoroughly enjoyed it. I was surprised she didn't want a pedicure, but she said she thinks its creepy to have someone mess with her feet. Hmm, interesting for a girl her chews her fingernails AND her toenails! And I got a pedicure, my first one ever. I know its not a flattering picture, but I was in heaven. That chair was a massage chair -and it was AWESOME! I could've sat there all day! Everyone was surprised when I chose purple and blue with sparkle edges - I haven't painted my toes or fingernails in years so I thought I'd make it good!
Here's Melissa's and my toes after the pedicures. So fun!
Here's all of us after our treatments. What a great afternoon at the spa!

3 comments:

  1. An ice-cream pedicure...that's the best idea I've ever heard. It's probably a good thing they didn't have something like that here when I was pregnant. :)
    I love your face in your pedicure picture...you LOOK like you're in heaven!! Makes me want to go get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous! Love the toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You totally deserve all that pampering and more!

    ReplyDelete