Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More of NOLA

What a great trip we had. So relaxing, so fun to have some time just the two of us. Things have been so busy for Eric the last few months with his vet partner out with shoulder surgery, and starting work at the farm with Will, and also being the Bishop that I hardly see him! He is amazing but I have worried about his stress  level. Even though this was a business trip, he had much more free time than usual and it was so nice to be together. 

This morning while Eric was in class I wandered around the French Quarter some more, admiring it's beauty and picking up some souvenirs. What a beautiful morning it was! So nice for me to have some quiet time to myself as well-without having to spend it on laundry and dishes!






No comments:

Post a Comment