Monday, July 18, 2011

Texas for Grandma Diane's Graduation



Very proud of my mom graduating with her Masters from the University of Texas! It was also great to have a good excuse for a fun family get together. Mom's always a great hostess - thanks again for a wonderful trip!!It was so great that my Grandpa Hulet (my Mom's Dad) and my Mom's two sisters were able to come too. I haven't seen them in way too many years and I know my Mom was thrilled at their support of her. It's such a blessing to have such great family!
The only picture we took at Schlitterbaun - we had a really good time - but camera's and water don't go well together.Jumping off the cliffs at Georgetown Lake.Rebekah fell asleep riding on Eric's shoulders on the way back to the car - kids can sleep anywhere!We got the chance to go to San Antonio and go to the Alamo . . .



And walk/ride the River Walk . . . And go to Sea World.


Lots of fun places with lots of fun people. The kids had a great time getting to know and play with their cousins.They wore themselves (and us) out!
Great Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment