Monday, April 19, 2010

Comfy?

Kids can sleep in the darndest places. As I was grocery shopping the other day the front of the cart got really quiet, usually meaning some kind of trouble is brewing, right? To my surprise David had somehow gotten comfortable enough leaning on boxes of cereal to fall asleep. How cute - and a big plus for me. Now I could actually shop with some semi-quiet peace (remember I still have Rebekah in front). Actually I was almost finished shopping, but realized if I went to the checkout counter before he had slept long enough he'd be awakened while I was unloading the groceries and of course start into a total meltdown (not fun) so I checked my clock, realized I still had 20 min. before I needed to go to the checkout in order to get home in time for the other kids to get off the bus - yeah! How did this work out so well? Except what do you do in a grocery store for 20 min. when you've gotten everything on your list? Oh, well.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That is one of the reasons I shop at Super Target.

    ReplyDelete