Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Okay, so I'm a little late on this, but here's some pics from Christmas. We had a great Christmas. We were blessed to enjoy the company of both Eric's and my parents along with lots of other family and friends.

The below slideshow with probably more pictures than any of you want to see if us includes:
1. The kids with Santa at our Ward Christmas Party
2. Annual Frazee Family Christmas Eve Party at Chartrand's
3. Christmas morning at our house
4. Annual Randall Family Christmas Party at Highland Lodge
5. Family Home Evening with my Mom and Dad and Russell's kids Logan and Emma (thanks Dad for the great lesson!)
6. Ice skating/hockey on the pond at the farm, behind Nana's house.
7. Snowball fight with snow forts the kids and I built and the snowman we made
and more . . .


1 comment:

  1. From what I can see, your house looks amazing. I can't wait to see it...someday.

    ReplyDelete