Friday, February 10, 2012

Soccer Season 2011

This is a little late, but I still wanted to post these photos. This first one was just too cute not to capture. That's one of Melanie's first games in the background. She's in 7th grade now and played for the modified team at school.
I didn't do so hot on taking pictures this year. The above 2 are all I got of Melanie's team and these one's below were at the end of the season, just a pick-up game on a Saturday where Melanie and David joined in and the coaches/Dad's played too. Eric was the coach for Melissa and James' team.













1 comment:

  1. I have never posted before because I did not know how but here goes. I love that you shared these picture of Melanie with me. Oh,how I miss her. She is growing up to be such a lovely young woman. I can't wait to see her and all of you again and spend some time with you all. I love you, Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete