Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

What makes holidays something we look forward to and adore is the time off from the everyday struggle of life and time spent instead with people we love; doing fun things - and usually eating too much! Somehow in the busy-ness of getting the Thanksgiving dinner on the table I failed to take, or have someone else take, a picture of all of us to share and remember, but we did have a lovely dinner with some of our favorite people - Russ and Erin and family and John and Rachelle and family. Thanks for coming!


I love this picture!

As a kid I loved it when my uncles would join in and play with us. I'm so glad my kids get to enjoy that too! Such a monkey!

We found it was much easier to get up on top than it was to get down!




Our hike at Pratt's Falls



Awesome Falls! Cute Family! (minus a couple of kids who were too busy climbing to join in the photo)

1 comment:

  1. It was super delicious! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it! It was a lot of fun to get to know Russ and Erin's family too!
    Eli always loves hanging out with your kids.

    ReplyDelete